THE RIGHT PEOPLE,
IN THE RIGHT PLACES
Promese is a company with many years of experience in the logistics sector. That said, we’re also a young and energetic organisation that is always out to innovate. We offer full-service fulfillment solutions for business-to-business and business-to-consumer channels as well as a range of e-services, including online marketing, webshop photography, graphic design and customer service.
This makes us both unique and innovative! As of January 2017, we’re based in a beautiful location at the heart of the Flight Forum in Eindhoven and we are hard at work on the continued growth and professionalisation of our company.
At Promese, we are well aware that our employees are the foundation of our success. It’s because of our team that we can provide our services to a growing number of clients every day. We’re always looking for new colleagues who can use their knowledge, creativity and experience to make an important contribution to the continued success of Promese and its clients. Your contribution allows us to keep our promises!
If you can picture yourself working at a great company like Promese, check our website regularly to see our latest vacancies. You can also introduce yourself to us by submitting an open application. Our organisation continues to grow rapidly, so we are eager to meet enthusiastic new colleagues who want to join our team. If we’ve piqued your interest in a career at Promese, but your ideal vacancy is not listed right now, send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention of Rachel van Ommen (HR manager).
We are currently looking for:
- Part-time warehouse staff
PART-TIME WAREHOUSE STAFF:
Are you a go-getter and a team player? Are you looking for a part-time position in our state-of-the-art warehouse? Do you love the challenge of picking orders, processing returns and neatly packaging products as efficiently as possible?
We might be looking for you! What do we want?
- Full-time or part-time availability for day shifts and/or evening shifts
- Proactive, independent and collegial attitude and a great sense of humour
- Speed and attention to detail
- Go-getters who are eager to get the job done
- Quality awareness
- Excellent physical health
- Excellent command of Dutch and/or English.
What do we offer?
- A job at the most fun company in the entire Flight Forum, as part of a varied team of colleagues
- A modern and challenging work environment that utilises the latest pick, pack and sorting techniques using iPads and iPods
- Excellent career opportunities with room for professional development and a possible contract at Promese Logistics!
- A market-standard salary
P.S. Promese is easy to reach using public transport! (bus: Eindhoven Airport – “Cargo Forum” stop)
Can you picture yourself working for us? Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com, attention of Rachel van Ommen.