Promese is a player in the fashion world that is constantly on the move. We are aware that our employees are the basis of our success. We owe it to our team that we can serve a growing number of customers every day. We are always looking for new colleagues to contribute to our services for our customers.
To expand our team, we are looking for an inquisitive, responsible and enthusiastic colleague for the position of Business Development Support.
At Business Development Support you support the development and implementation of new developments or services at customers, you are involved in implementation processes of new customers and you contribute to internal improvement processes.
What do we offer?
- A job at the nicest company of the Eindhoven Flight Forum in a varied team of colleagues;
- An open corporate culture with a no-nonsense attitude;
- An annual contract with a view to a permanent appointment;
- A modern, challenging work environment that continues to develop, just like you;
- Lots of freedom in the interpretation of the activities;
- Travel allowance (above 10 km) and a pension scheme;
- 8 percent holiday allowance;
- Room for own initiatives and ideas;
- At least one company party per year, an activity calendar with several presents per year, plus a summer barbecue;
Our new colleague is focused on the following results:
- Managing the documentation of the Business Projects;
- Monitoring the various internal communication channels of Promese Logistics;
- You will be involved in activities related to the implementation of new customers;
- You prepare and process test scenarios of logistics cases;
- You support the Business Projects Manager in her work;
- In this position you report directly to the Manager Business Projects;
What do we ask?
- A real team player;
- MBO+ working and thinking level with at least 1-3 years of work experience in a logistics environment with a commercial function;
- A customer-oriented, independent initiator with natural superiority, who stands firm in his or her shoes;
- A communicatively strong, collegial approach who, in addition to Dutch, also masters the English language;
- You are not afraid to think and act commercially;
- Have we captured your enthusiasm? Then we are interested in getting to know you as well. Send an email to Justin van der Linden to email@example.com so we can meet!